What do you think of our help center? Please take a quick survey.
These tips solve most problems that Pinners report to us.
Check your browser:
- Make sure you're using the latest version of your browser
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Try a different browser like Chrome or Firefox
- Disable any browser extensions one by one to see if they're affecting Pinterest
- Try using https://pinterest.com instead of http://pinterest.com
Check your computer:
- Temporarily turn off your ad blocker software
- Connect your computer directly to the internet instead of a wireless router
- Restart your computer
- Try from a different computer
If you're still experiencing an issue after an hour or so, and it's not listed under our known issues, get in touch with us using the link below.
Still having trouble? Try these fixes for a couple common problems:
If you're seeing only links and no images, there's a problem with your browser loading our CSS file.
Use the Check your browser steps above.
Sorry you're not getting our emails!
Check out trouble with Pinterest emails for more help.
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer 7.0 - 9.0
See http://www.whatismybrowser.com/ if you're not sure what browser and version you're using.