What do you think of our help center? Please take a quick survey.
Are you having trouble logging in? What seems to be the problem?
We can send you a link to reset your password:
- Tell us the email address on your account
- Click Reset Password
- Check your inbox for an email to reset your password.
If you can't log in with your email address, there are a few things you can try:
- If your account's connected to Facebook or Twitter, click Log in with Facebook or Log in with Twitter when you're logging in
- Try other email addresses, like an old email address you used to use
- You may have have mistyped your email address when you signed up. Try to log in with the typo'd email address and your password. Common typos are:
- Typing .con instead of .com
- Typing .com instead of .net
- Using @yahoo.com instead of @ymail.com
- Forgetting the numbers in the address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com)
- If you have multiple addresses, using the username of one address and the domain of another (ex: you have firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, you might have signed up with firstname.lastname@example.org)
If we're asking you to make a new account when you log in with Facebook/Twitter:
Make sure you're logged in to your Facebook/Twitter account. If you're still asked to create a new account, then your Facebook/Twitter isn't linked to a Pinterest account. Log in with your email address and password instead, and then you can link to Facebook/Twitter:
- Click your picture at the top of Pinterest then click Settings
- Switch Log in with Facebook/Twitter from No to Yes
- Click Save Settings
If you're logging in with Facebook/Twitter and see your friend's account, first make sure you're logged in to your own Facebook/Twitter. If you are, your friend might have accidentally joined Pinterest on a shared computer that was logged into your Facebook account. Ask your friend to unlink from their account using these steps:
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Settings
- Switch Log in with Facebook/Twitter from Yes to No
- Enter in your Pinterest password to unlink from Facebook/Twitter
- Click Save Settings
Once he/she has done so, you can link to your own Facebook/Twitter:
- Log in to Facebook/Twitter as yourself
- Go to your settings and switch Log in with Facebook/Twitter from No to Yes
- Click Save Profile
You probably don't have cookies turned on in your browser.
Make sure you enable them so your browser saves your login session on Pinterest (and other sites!). If you're not sure how to turn on cookies, try a search for how to turn on cookies in your specific browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Firefox).
Sometimes, people have trouble staying logged in if the clock on their computer or phone isn't set to the correct date and time. Check that your clock is set correctly, and have your clock set automatically, if you can.